Friday, January 16, 2009

Yeah, it's Friday!!

I had a great day today. We learned all about the color orange. It's the color of cheetos, oranges, the Denver Broncos and my kitten Rusty.
It was very cold today, so I didn't get to go outside to play. Dad picked me up from school and we went home to play. After we were done playing, it was time for a bath. I played with all my friends and helped teach them how to swim. My Dad played me the guitar while I was in the tub and I sang along. Dad made me shampoo mohawks, how cool. I wish I could play guitar like my Dad.
Tonight Grandma B called. I was watching my Diego movie, but I got a chance to run over and say hello in the phone. Then I drew a picture at my desk and gathered some Little People friends and was headed to bed. I can't wait for this weekend. Aunt Woo Woo is coming to visit............yeah!!!

1 comment:

Karen Townsend said...

So happy to hear that you're a Denver Bronco's fan and that you have such a cute little kitty!! We have two cats as well - coincidentally, one of them is named Riley!