Friday, January 2, 2009

Has your Mom ever embarassed you in public?

So today I went to school and had a very nice day. I learned all about snowflakes and sang songs with my favorite musician Mr. Heath. If you ever ride in the car with my Mom and Dad you can just ask them to play Cd #6, it's my favorite. Anyways, Dad picked me up from school and we went to the gym with Mom. I'm not a fan of the daycare there, the other kids are a little rough and the teachers don't really pay attention. Thank goodness Daddy was there with me. While Mommy was working out Daddy sat with me. Daddy witnessed the craziness for himself. A little girl tried to steal my toys, threw crayons at me and while I was sitting in Daddy's lap she tried to hit me. My Daddy said something to the teachers, but they just said she was in a phase. Apparently, in a throw crayons and punch you in the back of the head phase. I think she might be related to the kid Clayton who kept getting yelled at and talking back at the teachers. Mommy came in so Daddy could workout. She was thinking about leaving me alone to finish up some weights, but then it happened. Mommy noticed the big kid Clayton throwing stuff at a little baby less than 1. He laughed like it was funny to hurt a little kid and Mommy let him and the teachers have it. I heard a lot of words like respect and having his parents paged. Apparently, Clayton has already been suspended from the 24 Fitness Daycare for 6 months and was finally allowed back. Wonder what he must have done before. I don't think we will ever go back there. Mommy said she doesn't care if she has to pay for a special babysitter, I am too precious. Hmmm, it feels pretty good to be so precious to my parents. I'm so precious they took a picture while I was sleeping.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Riley - You are special because you won the parent lottery. You are so lucky to have a mommy and daddy that love you so much. I think they are pretty great, too!