Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Kaley

Today I went to my friend Kaley's birthday party, she turned 4. It was an awesome party at Chuck E Cheese. Chuck E is one of my favorite mice, behind Mickey Mouse of course. After the party I went home and watched Superman cartoons and some football with my Dad. It was a really fun day. Ms. Dianne and her daughter Alexandra came over and watched me while Mom and Dad went out to Dinner and to watch football with friends. Here are some pictures from my day.

Here I am eating my pizza, when all the sudden I looked up and there he was.....it was Chuck E.


Here I am giving my good friend Chuck E a hug.


Here I am riding the carousel. I don't really like the big carousels, but this one was the perfect size.

The cake was great. I got a huge piece and I finished it all, even the big pink roses made of icing...yum. Here is my first bite.


Here is a picture of me cramming it in at the end. I love cake.


I got a Superman goodie bag and in it was a lollipop. It was so good. My parents thought I would just fall asleep in the car, but boy were they wrong. Instead I played with my lollipop and got all sticky. See how sticky my hands are....

And look at my sticky face. I think I might need to add a bit more sugar to my diet, it makes me so happy.

No comments: