Thursday, January 29, 2009

Toe-day was a great day

Today was another super chilly day here in Texas. When I woke up this morning there was a thick fog outside. I wasn't sure if daddy and I would be able to find our way to school this morning.

This is the view from my backyard. I can usually see the high school and football field from here, but this morning it all just disappeared. The whole world seemed to be made out of super white cotton candy. Yummy.

Today at school was all about learning about our toes. At story time we read Terrific Toes and Five Toes, in art we painted with our toes, and in math we counted with our fingers and toes. I found out that when you're trying to learn to count to 20, it's easier if you can use both your fingers and toes. What do I do though, when I am trying to learn to count to 30??

As I mentioned earlier, it has been really cold this week so I haven't been able to go outside and play that much. I can't wait until it warms up so daddy and I can do "cool dudes." Cool dudes are when daddy and I are riding around in his car together. I point and tell daddy to roll down the windows and we laugh and yell "weeeee" when the wind blows through our hair. It is so much fun being cool dudes with daddy. We did cool dudes last weekend when we went to the park.

It is supposed to be warm again this weekend, so hopefully I can take a nice long wagon ride with mommy and daddy to the park to play.

No comments: