Sunday, March 22, 2009

Caroline's birthday

Today I found out that Woo-Woo has to go home and see Matt. Woo-Woo and Mom said that Matt is very lonely without Aunt Woo-Woo and she needs to go take care of him and their puppy Wiley. I was pretty sad after Woo-Woo left, but Mom reminded me that I had my friend Caroline's birthday to look forward too. After I ate lunch and took a nap, I got ready to go to Caroline's house. I helped Mom wrap up her gift and we got in the car. We pulled up to Caroline's house and there were lots of decorations and balloons. It was such a nice party. There was tons of cookies, crackers, Peeps (yummy yummy marshmallows) and best of all BIRTHDAY CAKE. I played in the bounce house, the play house, the ball pit and with the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I sure do love birthday parties. Happy 2nd Birthday Caroline!!!!

Nothing says birthday like a lot of balloons.
Here's the birthday girl and her cake.My friend Bobby and Ben hunting eggs with their parents.
Mom, Dad and I hunting eggs. Look at how full my bucket is.

No comments: