Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Rainy Wednesday

Today was rainy and cold. I went to school with Dad, who kept me warm as we ran inside. Since it was rainy and cold we didn't get to play outside. Instead we stayed inside and read tons of books. When Mom came to pick me up we were reading Curious George. I was so into the story that I didn't even notice Mom was there until the story was over. I sure do love books. When I got home I searched and searched for my kittens. This is where I found Chloe...she was on top of the kitchen cabinets. Maybe she will teach me how to climb up there.
When Dad got home, we had dinner and a movie. I was watching the end of Kung Fu Panda.
As a special treat after dinner I had yogurt. One of my favorite treats.
This is my second helping of yogurt. Yum!!!
Then I read some books with Mom.
Look Mom, there's Sonya Lee, Eddie, Freddie and Maggie. I love helping Mom read.
One more book before bed....please.

No comments: