Friday, March 20, 2009

Mom and Dad are home

Today Aunt Woo-Woo and I went to the playground and saw one of the kids from my school, Beckett. We played and played and worked up quite an appetite. Woo-Woo decided we would go to TGI Fridays. It was great, I had cheese pizza and chocolate milk. They even gave me extra chocolate milk so I could take it home. Boy will Mom and Dad be surprised about how much I love chocolate milk. Woo-Woo and I pulled up in our car and saw a car that looked just like Mom's. I went in side and to my surprise there were Mom and Dad. They were so happy to see me. It was hard for me to go down and take a nap after that, but Mom came up and napped with me. She was sleepy too. Later we went to a mini carnival, played with trains at Grapevine Mills, went to the playground and the Grapevine Botanical Gardens. What a great day. I hope Woo-Woo never leaves.
Here's the little carnival
Here I am sliding at the park.
Me and Woo-Woo on the swings.
Close-up of my excellent swing skills.
Dad and I in the botanical gardens.
Playing in the playground web with Mom and Woo-Woo.
Dad and I got Mom an early birthday cake.
Whoa, Mom's old.
I helped Mom blow out the candles.

No comments: