Friday, March 6, 2009

TGIF!!!

I had a great Friday. It started off with going to school to see Mr. Heath. Mom dropped me off and promised to come get me early. So off to the Mr. Heath music class I went. My new favorite Mr. Heath song is Stinkyfeet. I like to tell everyone, including strangers, that they have Stinkyfeet. After nap time Mom came and picked me up. Since Dad was going for a massage after work and since the Massage Envy location is close to my friend Caroline, Mom and I decided on a late Friday playdate. Thankfully, Ms. Lissa and Caroline were available and ready to play. I was so happy, can you tell by my half-hidden smile? Playing in Caroline's playhouse with our friends Mickey and Minnie.
After playing with the house, we were off to the sand table. Hopefully Dad fills my sand table up with summer sand soon.
After the playdate, Mr. Wes came home from work and Dad came to visit after his massage. Caroline and I had already eaten, taken a bath and had on our jammies. While our parents were busy eating and hanging out, we wrestled with Caroline's Dad (Mr. Wes).

Later Caroline and I were exhausted. She feel asleep upstairs in her bed and I feel asleep in the floor of her playroom. I can't wait for the rest of the weekend.

No comments: