Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hanging with Grammie and Pop-Pop

Today I woke up and Grammie and Pop Pop were still here. I was very happy that they didn't leave yet, as I love all the attention I get. In the morning we played around the house before heading to the mall to go shopping. I was asleep all morning until we pulled into the parking lot of Stonebriar Mall. I slept in my stroller for the majority of the trip to the mall.

Sleeping in my stroller. Waking up to the sight of Minnie Mouse, what a great day.
I found Daisy Duck.
Look Dad it's Woody.
Guess who got a new Woody doll??? I needed one since all I have is Buzz.
Woody and I playing at the playland at the Willowbend Mall (I know, two malls in one day, my family is mall crazy).
Pop Pop, Woody and I headed to the car....it's that way.
Before Grammie and Pop Pop left I got to open my Easter basket. It was full of books, toys, and Peeps. Tons and tons of peeps of all colors. I'm in Peep Heaven.
Reading one of my new books.
Getting Mom to open my peeps.
Eating one of many Peeps.
All the sugar from the Peeps has Woody and I climbing the walls.

No comments: