Sunday, March 29, 2009

Shopping and Wagon Rides

Watching my morning cartoons in my jammies with who else but Woody.
We went to Northpark (3rd mall in 3 days). There dad and I saw the School of Rock kids performing for the AFI Dallas Film Festival. It was so awesome. The kids played lots of Metallica and Zeppelin. Dad and I looked on in envy.
I was surprised to see my friend Elmo at the mall. He is so silly, he kept tickling me.
Dad and I found a cool water fountain in the mall. We also saw turtles and ducks in the water.
Then we went to Twisted Root Burger in Deep Ellum for burgers and fries. I was so hungry, that I ate through all our snacks before our burgers and fries were done. Not to worry, I still had room for my lunch. Dad took this picture.
Here I am playing by the fig tree in our backyard with Woody. (I found where Dad was hiding my mardi gras beads).
I went for a wagon ride with my Dad.....oh and Woody. We went back home to get pants for me and to get Mom. I refueled with some apple juice.

No comments: