Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday and I'm back at school

I had a real nice weekend filled with time with Woo-Woo and Caroline's birthday. It was tough to get back in routine, but I'm a champ at Mondays now. At school we learned about the stars and the moon. We played on the playground and hopped around like bunnies. After naptime Mom came and picked me up. There was a special wine event at the Whole Foods in Plano. It had the guy from one of Dad's favorite band's TOOL signing wine from his vineyard. While Dad waited in line for wine, Mom and I perused the bakery section where I found a cupcake. I gave Mom a sweet smile and shyly said "green cupcake please" and she smiled and got me a cupcake. Mom's the best. Unfortunately, the line was too long, so Dad didn't get any wine. At least we didn't leave empty handed, a cupcake seemed well worth the trip.

No comments: