Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday's Flower Toss

I had a great day at school. Sometimes Mondays can be hard, but I was really looking forward to playing with my friends, and since the weather has been better I knew there would be lots of time spent on the playground outside. When I got home I had a special treat. The roses we got a week ago still look great, but two of them were beginning to wilt a little. Mom got all the petals of the wilting roses and we went outside to play with them. Check out the pics below:

There were a few tosses pre-camera, so this first one is Mom and I picking up the roses we just tossed in the air. I love roses.

More rose tossing please!!!
Arming myself with rose petals for tossing.

Mom tossed them on me in the next picture. I love to watch all the pink and white petals go by.
I accidently sat in the sidewalk chalk from the day before, but I think it makes my pants look cool.


No comments: