Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Thursday

Dad took me to school today. It was rainy and cold again. Dad and I ran inside as fast as we could so we didn't get too cold or wet. Kisses and hugs for Dad and then he was off to work. I played in circle time and then we read books. Today's big book is "Where the Wild Things Are". I really liked it, that kid has a great imagination just like me. Here is the note Mom left for Dad and I. There was even a picture of Dad holding me and Mommy missing us.
Here I am mid bite of dinner (thanks for such a silly picture Dad).
Bath time. I had to clean Cookie really good. He gets cookie crumbs all over him so I needed lots of bubbles to get him clean.
Since I couldn't go outside and play, Dad let me bring in my Uniqua sand toy.
More cleaning of Cookie.Cleaning Elmo too. I'm serious about getting my toys clean.
Here I am with my first pink Peep of the holiday season. I sure do love Peeps. Enjoying the deliciousness of Peeps.

No comments: