Saturday, March 14, 2009

Driving mommy and daddy around

Saturday was still a little rainy and cold, so we couldn't run in the Dash Down Greenville 5k. Mom and Dad say they will find another race for us to run real soon. In the afternoon, we went for a ride all around Dallas. Our adventure started off at our local Costco, where I got pizza and lemonade. Then we went all around downtown and ended up at Northpark Mall. I had a great time walking around and people watching. I saw turtles and baby chicks at the mall and not in the pet store, but in the actual mall. There was also tons of statues and water fountains. Then we went to Sushi Star. I ate a ton of rice, but no sushi. Mom and Dad just got Chicken Teryaki (lame). Then we went to Whole Foods to pick up some milk, fruits and veggies. I got to drive the cart all around. I'm an excellent driver. Check out the pictures from my Saturday.

Checking the mirrors...
Making sure we have some good tunes on the radio...

here we go... (just kidding, the car was in park the whole time and I was fully supervised.)

Eating pizza and lemonade with my Dad.
This is Northpark Mall, if you look real close you will see turtles and baby chicks.
These were cool statues at the mall, they even move.
This is a big water fountain at the mall. This mall is better than most museums.
Refueling with some milk and a cookie. Dad said you can't have one without the other. It must be some rule.
Learning chopsticks.
I wasn't very good at chopsticks so Mom helped. I sure do love rice.
Here I am in the cart at Whole Foods. I love driving around.
I am such a pro, that I can work two steering wheels at once.
Driving my Mom. Ok, not really, we are in the garage and the car is in park and remained in park the whole time. Please note that Pluto and Minnie are safety tucked away in my carseat.

No comments: