Monday, March 30, 2009

Jungle Gym Daredevil

So last night it hailed. We didn't have any damage and I didn't even notice it as I was asleep, but Dad took this picture so I would know what happened.

I went to school and learned about rain and clouds and made a picture with cotton ball clouds. After school Mom took me to a new playground. It is at a playground in a new elementary school by my house. Here I am climbing the rock wall.
Notice that Woody is still coming with me everywhere. Woody was a very good climber.
Woody also liked going down the huge slide with me. Can you believe how tall this slide is.
Here I am showing all the kids how to climb up the metal bars to get to the slide.
I gave Woody to Mom and climbed up to the very top of the jungle gym.
Climbing is a great upper body workout. Maybe next time I should use my feet more.
I saw a big kid playing basketball and I wanted to play too. I found a soccer ball and ran over to play with him.
Later I went home and we ate dinner with Dad. Dad gave me a bath and afterward we jammed out on the guitar. Here I am putting on a concert for Mom and Dad.

No comments: