Friday, March 13, 2009

Making Easter Cookies

Yeah, it's Friday. I went to school with Dad. We got there just in time for music class with Mr. Heath. It's still cold and rainy, so we didn't get to play outside. Instead, we played in the indoor soft play area. After school Mom came to pick me up and we went home for a special treat. Mom made some cookies for me to decorate. It was lots of fun and I stayed relatively clean. Here's some pictures from the day.

Another note from Mom.
Time to decorate some cookies.
Mastering my sparkle frosting techinque.
Figuring out what other candy/icing I can pile on the cookies.
My masterpiece. Can you tell where the cookie was??
Dad was super impressed with my decorating skills.
I helped Mom decorate the one at the top with the nerds and jelly beans. Mom put a spot of icing down for each jelly bean and I put the jelly beans right where they were suppose to go. Then I sprinkled it with nerds, looks pretty good to me. The bottom one was all Mom and the one to the right is all me. Quite the cookie trio.
A box came from Grandma and Grandpop Wilson. Check out all the cool stuff for gardening. I got new gloves, tools and kits for growing my own food. Oh and my favorite part.....books. I already read the Little Einsteins "Irish Adventure".

No comments: