Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cookie Monster Tuesday

Mommy took me to school. I was so excited, because when I got to school we were playing with books. I love books. I was glad that Mom stayed for some of our storytime. I love sharing some of my favorite things about school with her. Mom thought that Dad would take me to school, so she left Dad and I a note downstairs so we would see it before we left for school/work. What a sweet Mom.
Mom was headed out to a massage tonight, so it was Dad and I hanging out tonight. I got a special treat for being good for Dad. Check out my Cookie Monster cupcake. Yummy.
I didn't want to eat my dinner, I just wanted my cupcake.
Please don't make me eat that toxic turkey and ham......I just want the wholesome Cookie Monster cupcake.
Contemplating eating dinner.
I finally ate some food and promised to be good all night, so I earned my cupcake.
C is for "cookie" and "cupcake".....yum yum yum.
Yes folks, it's a good as it looks.
I'm one happy boy.

No comments: