Saturday, March 7, 2009

Super Super Saturday!

Today my Dad went to the movies to see "The Watchmen" with Nate and John, so it was just Mom and I adventuring today. We started up in Frisco shopping at the mall, I was less than excited about the mall so I slept the whole time. Then we headed over to Snider Plaza to enjoy some of the more unique places in Dallas. We started at Great Harvest Bread Company (see the Bunny Loaf below). Then we did a little window shopping and headed over to Candy and Corns. I picked out some pink popcorn, which was Cotton Candy flavor (see picture below). Then we headed to Learning Express where I played at the train table.
Want to play??? I met a girl selling girl scout cookies who shared my love of the choo choo trains. She was really nice and older. She must have heard Mom saying my name, as she came over and told me "You know what Riley....you're really cute". It made my day!!!
Here's the Cotton Candy popcorn I told you about. It was delicious.
Here's the bunny loaf. What a cute little bunny.

After our afternoon of playing we headed home to see Dad. Unfortunately, he had gotten hurt in the garage and had to go to the hospital to get stitches in his thumb. He's ok now. I'm helping nurse him back to health with cookies and ice cream (his favorite).
Happy Birthday shout out to my Great Grandma Wilson!!!

No comments: