Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm coming home......

Early in the morning Mom and I hit the road. So kisses and hugs for Grammie and Pop Pop and we were off. We filled up with gas and hit the open road.

Mom was thinking about getting breakfast early, but tried to talk herself out of it as she hasn't been feeling the best. About 30 minutes later, we stopped off for an Egg McMuffin. In the drive-thru, I kept talking about chicken. Mommy thought I was hungry, but knew I had just finished eating Cheerios with Pop Pop. Mom explained to me that they weren't serving chicken yet, and that's when she saw it.... a live chicken walking through the parking lot. She snapped these pictures as she was sure no one would believe us. Look closely at the drain in the picture. I guess McDonald's has really fresh chicken.
I did great in the car. I was awake the majority of the time, though I did fall asleep about an hour outside of Dallas. When I woke up, Mom was getting me out of the car and we were home. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was so happy to be home. Then Daddy came home from work and we played outside and he even took me to the park. I had a fun trip, but it sure is nice to be home with my Dad. I can't wait for my next adventure. I hope Dad can come this time.

No comments: