Thursday, March 5, 2009

What a Thursday!!

Today Mom took me to school. This is a little out of routine, so Mom stayed a little while. My friends and I love books, and Mom got a chance to read the class one of our favorite, "Ten Friendly Fish". It was lots of fun to show off my Mom. Mom went home to clean out our garage. Later my sweaty Mom came to pick me up early from school. Mom brought 4 boxes of dishes and randomness to give to one of my teachers. She also brought a box of books for my class. When I got home we parked our car in the garage. How cool, we have never done that before. I was happy to find another package from Grandma. There was a Goofy and Pluto plush animal inside. I was so excited, now Mickey and Minnie have friends to play with. There was also lots of Mickey clothes and jammies. I'm sure to look super handsome in them. Later Mom and I went to the track at the high school and played at the baseball fields. When we came home and Dad gave me a bath. I wasn't quite ready to go to sleep yet, so my Mom let me go with her to the grocery store. I brought my new friends Goofy and Pluto with me. I sang the "Hot Dog Dance" song throughout the story and everyone thought I was sooooo cute. When I got home Dad took me and all my friends (Mickey, Minnie, Pluto and Goofy) to bed. Dad must be super strong because that is a lot of people to carry at one time.

No comments: