Tuesday, March 24, 2009

First Day for Storytime with Mom

Today, Mom woke me up and we got ready for school. We read some books and Mom told me we were going to try to make it to the story time at the Valley Ranch library. Storytime was at 4, so I was going to be able to have a full day at school. I had lots of fun at school. We read some books and played in art class. I'm quite crafty and like to glue paper and play with paints. After naptime, I played outside and Mom arrived right a snack time. I finished up my cheerios and oranges and we were headed off to the library. I really wanted to go home and get my white blankie, but Mom said we had to go right to the library. We were a little early so I walked with Mom and we looked at all the books. I tried and tried, but I couldn't find any Elmo books. That silly dewey decimal system is hard, how can anyone find books in there. The librarian came and opened the doors to the storytime room and in we went with about 30 kids and their parents. We had a great time singing songs and reading books about boats. At the end there was a puppet show. It was pretty good. When we left we got a cut-out of a boat. I picked the pink one. I will have to show it to dad when I get home.
This is the view of the puppet show.

No comments: