Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday hoops

Today I went to school with Dad. It's always tough going back to school after the weekend, but I was a little excited to see my friends though sad that Dad couldn't stay and play. I read lots of books and did some art projects, but my favorite part of the day is playing outside. My mom came and picked me up early, she was so excited to play with me. She was surprised to see that my face, hair and clothes had a pink tint. One of my friends had a birthday and brought in cupcakes (my favorites). My teachers tried to clean all the pink off of me, but it was impossible. So right after school I went home for a bath. Then I talked Mom into letting me play outside when Dad got home. I anxiously awaited the sound of Dad's car. Daddy changed his clothes and then we headed outside. Check out the pics:

Me and my tools.
Dad teaching me to be careful as some of the tools are sharp. Who knew gardening could be dangerous work.
I did a good job pulling weeds so Dad gave me a kiss.
And a high five.
After all our hard work it was time to play. I love having my basketball net outside, I'm a natural .

I'm so good I can shoot a basket from behind the backboard. Here I am bringing the heat.
Can you say SWOOSH!!!!!
Action shot with the tongue sticking out, basketball is serious business.
Sizing up the basket......... ......and then power-jumping to score.

No comments: