Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hello friends....I'm back to school.

Today I went to school and was reunited with my friends. It has been so long since I have seen them. It was nice to get back to my routine (though I love my adventures too). Today we read the Three Billy Goats Gruff and learned about the troll under the bridge. Mom picked me up a little bit later than usually from school. She was over at Ms. Lissa's doing laundry, (don't ask it was a long story about Rusty and Chloe). When I got home Dad met Mom and I at the front door. Dad was all sweaty from the gym, but I loved wrestling with him when I got home anyways.
Here I am with Binky and Blankie.
Playing at bath time.
Eating my chicken nuggets, yogurt and fruit.
I'm so happy to be back with Baby Jaguar.
Oh, and I'm happy to be back with Tai Lung too.
Though Tai Lung did attack the Little People garage of Jack and Walter.

No comments: